More often than not, we use the book of Job to teach about trusting God in times of hardship. While the book does teach that God has a greater perspective than we do and that we can trust his choices. It’s not the only thing we can learn from the book.
SUBSCRIBE TO NERD IN THE WORD BY EMAIL
- Ministering to Others: Lessons from the Book of Job October 8, 2021
- Tales from the Dorm Room: The Miracle of White Glove June 29, 2021
- Is God on My Side? March 31, 2021
- The Fiery Furnace: Freedom in the Fire February 28, 2021
- Song of Solomon: Understanding the Bible’s Best Song January 30, 2021